Monday night we had a fun St. Patrick's Day feast consisting of green egg salad sandwiches, grapes, broccoli, lime jello, and lime kool-aid. The boys thought it was fun to have all green food and we discovered that Annie LOVES hard-boiled eggs. After dinner, we colored Easter eggs for our family home evening activity. It seemed strange to be doing Easter eggs on St. Patrick's Day, but it was such a fun night. Jackson was very precise in his egg dyeing. He dipped each egg for exactly sixty seconds. Bradley insisted on making all of his eggs blue. What a great night!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Holiday 2-for-1
Posted by Chelsea at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun St. Patty's Day!!!
And what a GREAT blog. I'm so glad to see you started one. Hooray. I love the template.
You are a great mom!! What a fun thing to do. I worked so my kids got to do nothing, blaaa. Although I did put green frosting on their sweetrolls in the morning. :)
Post a Comment