Annie has made some great progress lately! She is really getting smart! I am quite impressed with her vocabulary and ability to express her thoughts. Check out this video for the proof:
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Annie has made some great progress lately! She is really getting smart! I am quite impressed with her vocabulary and ability to express her thoughts. Check out this video for the proof:
Posted by Ryan Kendall at 8:47 PM
6 comments:
My Annie and I are giggling about this one right now. That is so cute.
I have to show the girls when Kali comes home from school. You are too funny Ryan! Just wait till she says it the opposite way like Owen is now. Then she'll REALLY tell you what she things about her dad being handsome. hee-hee! It made me laugh, love it! -Lisa
That is adorable. Good brainwashing Ryan!
Isn't my husband the greatest?
Uh-huuuuh!
HELLO!!! Where are you Chels? I never see you on Ichat either. Did you give up?
Hello you guys . . . I know there has been more to your life since this last post!!! Ummm, lets see . . . like NEW YORK!!! lol
Post a Comment