Welcome back, dear readers. I am very aware of my lack of posts, thanks, in part, to our readers making me aware. I would like to reward you by being upfront and making you aware that this post, in fact, will not be a year in review. If I can't get online and post about things as they happen, there is no way I can do it all at once. The title was just an effort to increase the number of hits our blog gets. Say...from 10 hits to maybe 12. So here we are, you wondering what you will read about and me wondering what I will write about.
Maybe I'll just post some pictures and call it good.
Me and Annie on a Sleigh Ride
Annie's Long Eyelashes
Bradley, Jackson, and Annie In Their New PJs On Christmas Morning Waiting
To See if Santa Came
Bradley and Jackson's Expression As They Saw Their Present

Bradley Breaking In His New Snowboard
Surprise Visit From Santa!
Christmas On Temple Square (Where Chelsea and I Were Married)


And Finally, What You All Come Here For...Your Annie Fix


7 comments:
Wow, it's been so long. Your kids have grown a ton! Thanks for the brief update. I will be looking forward to some more. hint hint.....
We love you all and miss you tons!
Love, your big sis
Great photos! That one of Annie at the end is beautiful!
Now those pictures were worth waiting for!!! They are so great! I love them all, but I must say Christmas morning is priceless! I don't think Bradley's eyes get much bigger. What a beautiful family!! Well, now I have had my Ryan, Chelsea, Jackson, Bradley and Annie fix for just a little ...moment only!!
Love you, Mom
Bradley has some CRAZY snowboarding skills. I really needed and Annie fix, thanks for taking care of that for me!!
I think I was one of the first to see your end of year post...What a neat family and what wonderful pictures I got my fix for the whole family!
Bradley's video of snowboarding was awesome...Love to you all, Dad
annie, you look so pretty!!!
Post a Comment