Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Father & Sons Campout 2011

I'm not sure what it was tonight that made me think of this old blog that I don't think I have looked at in over a year, but I checked it out tonight to see what was here. I'm pretty sure I only have 1 person that follows this blog. That would be my big brother, Jeff.

As I was looking at the last post on my blog from our Father & Sons Campout last year, I noticed a comment from Jeff reminding me not to forget to take pictures from this year's Father & Sons Campout. It was dated May 11, 2011. It is now September 12th. Tonight I have confirmed 2 things: 1, I haven't looked at this blog for a very long time. 2. Jeff is the only person who follows this blog.

So, Jeff, this post is for you. Enjoy a few pictures from this year's F&S Campout (4 months late).

The men and their tent

Bradley with his breakfast

Brothers and Best Friends

Jackson enjoying the fire

And for your Annie fix...

5 comments:

Amber said...

I look at your blog too. You just never post anything. But when you do, I see it. Nice to "see" you guys again!

Barbara Kendall said...

I'm glad that Jeff inspired you to post the camp out! I know the boys love to camp and it looks like it was very fun. That was a long year, but worth the waiting!
Mom

Alisha said...

Actually Ryan, I follow it also, and I am waiting for pictures of the little guy (not sure if he goes by Tyler or Levi). We hope you are all well!

- Jeff said...

Thanks for the update!

abo-bder said...

تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض