I know it's a little late, but at least it's in the right month (barely). We love our Bradley Bear! He is so much fun. Bradley loves to be silly and make people laugh. He is a sweet heart. He really cares about people and wants to make them happy. He loves bikes, scooters, skateboards, motorcycles, fast cars and anything that he thinks is "cool".
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures! How is Utah? We are getting settled in here in MN. We went to St. Louis last week for a break and are just trying to get ready for Max to start school.
Chelsea!
hi there! Happy birthday to Bradley! My baby will be 1 on the 28th. Where does the time fly. Can't we just push pause every once in a while. I'd like that! He is so cute. Your whole family is so beautiful. I think it was on face book that I saw Kim was pregnant! yeahhh! she looks way cute.
Thanks, Tauna. Happy Birthday to Tyler, too. I am so excited for Kimmie and Russell. She's due on the 19th and I can't wait.
Post a Comment