Bradley was so excited to wear his new shirt and new tie to church today. During sacrament meeting, he kept taking his (clip-on) tie off and putting it in his pocket, wrapping it around his neck, clipping it in his hair, etc. I put it back on him several times and he kept taking it off again. Suddenly he started whimpering and poking my arm. I looked over at him to see a look of panic on his face and his tie hanging out of his mouth. Then he cried, "Helth! It'th thtuck!" He had accidentally clipped his tie onto his tongue and couldn't get it off. I tried to be a nice mom and not laugh but I just couldn't help it. In fact, I'm still laughing about it. But I did help him get it off of his tongue and back on his shirt (and he left it on his shirt for the rest of the meeting!). So if you ever think church is boring, just sit behind the Kendall family and you'll always be entertained.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Kendall Family. Ryan, I found you! Your sister is on my sister's blog, and there you go. What a small world. It looks like you are doing great and your family is adorable. I bump into your parents once in a while. You will have to check out my blog to see all that's changed for me since high school. What a trip!
Darcy :)
Kim did the same thing on Sunday! The only difference is, I had to remove it twice.
Hee hee! Great story. I wish we had 5-year-olds in our ward!
p.s. - Russell was not exactly telling the truth; it was a barrette, and it was his tongue.
Wow!!! That would have been a great picture moment, but the timing was wrong.
That is so funny! Hey send me an email at chase.family@msn.com and I will tell you all about the nitty gritty's of our lives. I am selective about who can "really" know about us...hahaha! Thanks for saying hi!
That is so funny! I can just picture it. I will be chuckling for days!
Mom
Post a Comment