Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Annie!

Happy Birthday, Annie!  (I know this is very late, but, oh well.)  Annie is our little sweetheart.  She is so good and happy and patient.  Some of Annie's favorite things are:  dolls, purses, play food and dishes, real food and dishes, dancing, and anything pink, sparkly, or pink and sparkly.  We love you, Annie!  You bring so much fun and girlyness to our family.

5 comments:

Kati W. said...

She is so cute. I miss being able to see you guys every month. Keep in touch. Love you guys.

Luv2run said...

I can't believe she already had a birthday. Where did the time go?

Laura said...

Love the slideshow, so cute. What a beautiful little girl.

Smedley Family said...

yes annie ... we forgot to tell you on the blog ... happy birthday!! we miss you!! come back ok!!

Barbara Kendall said...

There never was a cuter Annie!
Grandma