Monday, November 3, 2008

The Monthly Update...

OK, now that everyone has had one month to read about how much I love my "Hot Wife," it is time to make the monthly post. It's not that we only post something once a month...well, maybe it is...I just looked back and it's been about a month in between each post for a while.
Here's the cheap and short version on what happened in October in the Kendall family.
October 12th. First snow in Utah. The snow lasted just long enough for Jackson and Bradley to go out and play in it without a coat. Or gloves. Or pants. Or socks. Or shoes...Yeah, they pretty much bolted for the sleds and headed outside. After remembering what happens to body parts when handling snow, they decided to put shoes and gloves on. Here are some pics:







On the same day it snowed, we celebrated Chelsea's second 29th birthday! The boys and I made 30 hearts and wrote 1 reason why we love Mom on each one. 30 years, 30 hearts, 30 reasons we love Mom...yes, that is mush and, yes, it does score points.




Two weekends later, we worked on our deck and put on the vinyl railings. Jeff made a special trip just to help. Thanks, Jeff! It looks great. See for yourself:











And for those who need their "Annie Fix," here is Annie ready for family prayer before going to church:

7 comments:

Laura said...

How great to have a deck---and how cute is little Annie!!!

Rachel said...

I love the deck! It looks very nice. And Annie looks so cute. I love the dress. We have the same one but in yellow.

Barbara Kendall said...

Annie is adorable!!!!
Mom K.

9 of Us said...

About time you updated! Love the 30 heart thing, yes mushy, but we love that stuff! The deck looks great too.

Amber said...

Ok. You are my new perfect family to be like. Not that I had one to begin with, but still. I bet all your kids sit perfectly through sacrament and never make a peep either... huh???

I'm joking. You guys are awesome. The deck looks great. Annie is stinking adorable and the 30 hearts for 30 years....too too cute.

Luv2run said...

Your kids look so cute as usual. I love the deck. Great Job! :-)

Kim Fisher said...

Wow, nice deck! (I didn't know you did that.)
We're looking forward to playing with you at Grandma & Grandpa's house.